How to Connect to Our Mumble Server
Mumble is a free, popular and high quality VoIP system similar to TeamSpeak or Ventrilo that can be used for voice chat with a group of people across the internet. Here at lagcraft Minecraft we run a private Mumble server for our players to use to chat with each other while playing the game. The Mumble software is officially supported on Windows, Mac OSX, Linux and Android, so everyone is invited! Check the mumble info in the sidebar to see who is currently online.
How To Connect
In order to connect and talk with us, you will need to download and install the client. A guide to downloading and installing Mumble is available on their website, http://mumble.sourceforge.net/. Once you have installed Mumble, you must:
- Open Mumble and open the “Mumble Server Connect” window.
- Click the “Add New…” button.
- In the dialog box that appears, enter the following information:
- Label = lagcraft
- Address = mumble.lagcraft.com
- Port = 64738
- Finally, put your minecraft username in the Username box and click “Ok”.
- You should see “lagcraft” is now in your server list. Select it and click “Connect”.
- You’re done! You can move yourself into different chat channels by clicking and dragging your username.
Connect info: IP: mumble.lagcraft.com PORT: 64738
Last Updated on Wednesday, 17 April 2013 18:59 Written by Jadedwolf Tuesday, 02 August 2011 03:33